Monday, October 6, 2008
Pumpkins Gone Wild
Last week we celebrated my Mom's 89th Birthday. Since there isn't a whole lot that she needs I decided to make her a wall hanging for her birthday. I picked up this panel at the Patched Works and had fun making it for her. I decided that it needed to be quilted and have binding on it. Over to Jen's I went and she put it on her frame and in a matter of 10 minutes she had it quilted. Then of course I forgot t0 take it home once it was done and had to wait a few days for it. Then it was time to make the binding and finish it off. In the end I used some crystals to "jazz and sparkle" it up a bit. I had thought it would hang on the outside of her door but when we got there she had a pumpkin hanging on the door. Anyway it ended up inside her apartment on the double doors that close off her washer and dryer. This way she gets to see it all the time. In the picture you don't get to see the crystals but they really added something to the panel.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a great wall hanging
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Very cute!
I love what you did to her hat!!!
Cute and funny wall hanging! Love it.
Adorable!
Looks great! Good job.
Post a Comment