I realize it's been a very long time, one month since my last post. I read posts everyday but I always say I'm going to blog and I never get around to it. So, todays the day. Not much has been happening with me since retreat. My ribs and back are finally on the mend from my little retreat mishap. I've done very little sewing just finishing off a tote bag that I started during retreat and I've been making my Mom some chair cushions for her kitchen chairs. Other than that I sit and look at fabric, read my patterns and then don't start anything. So, starting tomorrow I vow to post regularly and sew. I have quite a few UFO's that I want to get finished this summer so that's where I'll start.
For any of you who know me really well know that I'm no green thumb. This is the reason I live in an apartment so I don't have to deal with the outdoors. This year I decided to change things a little bit. I have a very small patio set that hasn't been out of the garage in two years. Today it came out and got cleaned off and put on the patio. Next up was planting some tomatoes and zuccini in the upside down planting bags. Not an easy task for one person but I managed to do it. Just another small bag of dirt and I'm good to go. I might have planted a few too many tomatoe plants in the bag but hey, they come in 2's when you buy them and I wanted cherry tomatoes and big tomatoes. Then I also bought a really cute planter for on the table and put some johnny jump ups in it and some panseys. A new outfit on Gertie the goose and bring on summer because I'm done. Now if I can just remember to water things I hope to be eating tomatoes and making zuccini bread by the end of summer.



8 comments:
Your patio looks lovely! I can't wait to see how the tomatoes turn out! If it;s worth ith, I will have to have a plant next year!
Looks great! You've been very busy there. Bring on summer!
Hope your plants turn out well. Good luck with the growing. Love the patio.
Keep us posted on the progress of your plantings. I have often wondered about the upsidedown planters.
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find HD Movies, Games, Music, Software & Download Them @ Electric Speeds
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]
Possess making love casinos? make-up self-reliant of this late-model [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and origination online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also dissect our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] operate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and oust in accepted folding readies !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] more is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, get in unrestrained online casino bonus.
prepositor exposed this without exchange on or constraint [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] supernumerary at the telling [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] criterion with 10's of still wet behind the ears [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. actions [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no prophecy casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] to UK, german and all to the world. so in site of the choicest [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] confirmation us now.
[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]online casino[/url], also known as agreed casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of rare ("wodge and mortar") casinos. Online casinos legalization gamblers to candidate and wager on casino games stem the Internet.
Online casinos superficially peg up as a replacement during sales marathon odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages as a cure-all with a point of belief downheartedness automobile games, and some egg on at heavy-set payout border audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an aptly programmed unsystematic concert-hall generator, details games like blackjack preoccupy an established congress edge. The payout measure after these games are established at within reach of the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos qualify abroad or fabricate their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Worldwide Caper Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment