Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time to catch up

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. All I can say is I'm slacking. So where do I start? First off we have a new family member. My niece Erin had a baby boy yesterday, Ethan Richard. I can't wait to see pictures of him. All I've seen so far are pictures from the ultra sound but on that one atleast we have an idea how cute he is.

Things here are pretty much the same. For excitement I've worked a few more times at the LQS and I love it. The time just flies by and everyone is so friendly. I've been doing a little sewing here and there. Got caught up on my Friday BOM and I'll have to take a picture and post it. I also took two Friday night classes and did the center for the quilt. We have three more blocks to go but all I need to do now is figure out what color I want to use for the sashing and then the borders. I'm really loving this quilt so I can't wait till it's done.

I survived my birthday last week and actually took off of work for a couple of days so I had a really nice long weekend. Now it's back to the old grind again. I went to a great wedding in Green Bay on Saturday and had lots of fun.

That pretty much sums it up until I get those pictures taken and can post a few things. Until later keep on sewing ladies.

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Hppy belated Birthday! I really have no excuse for not sending an email before. I hope it was a good one! See you in October!!!