

Last October I was making a few wall hangings for Halloween when I decided to make this one. Putting it together wasn't hard at all. My friend and fellow quilter Sherry sat and make ours together. They turned out really cute and then in the end all I had left to do was to put on the binding and hand stitch it down. Well, when Halloween was over I put it away and forgot about it. During our UFO Finish It Summer, I pulled it out and added the binding and then it sat again. Finally tonight I stitched the binding down and hung it on the door. I guess now this means I have to do the rest of my decorating for Halloween. I might as well start early and be done with it. It just feels so good to have one more UFO finished.
2 comments:
Great job Snip. That face on the pumpkin is just the cutest!
I really like it!! I have that pattern.. might have to try to do that after Keith gets home.
Post a Comment