Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Update on Maggie Mae




As of yesterday Maggie has been with me for 3 weeks. On the 15th she's going to be 3 months old. She has been such a joy to have here. She's a very milk mannered little girl and very sweet. She started out so tiny and WOW add some love, food and water and she's growing by leaps and bounds. She weighed in today at 16.5 pounds. She's gaining a little over 2 pounds a week. She started out with tiny little feet, well they aren't so tiny anymore. Her speckling is move all over her body now and I can see that her tail is going to be a weapon. I guess the vets thought of her being a medium sized dog has gone out the window.

So, here's a few updated pictures of her. She's already outgrown the coat I bought her so from here on out she's going to be sporting ones that I'm going to make her. Notice that she is wearing little bandanas. I've been making all kinds of different ones and she seems to like having them on. The other night I took some pieces of fleece and just sewed and stuffed her a couple of little toys that we're calling fluffies. This way when she throws them they don't hurt as much as some of the other things she's got.

9 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

She is simply adorable! Glad you and she found each other.

Jen said...

What size are you making her little bandanas? I need to know so I can make her valentines day one. I LOVE her speckling...it's adorable.

Cindy said...

Right now her bandana's are 6.5 inches but by valentines day it will probably need to be a little bigger.

Karen said...

Wow, she sure is cute. Aren't dogs great companions? Maddy is now 6 months old and I think she is FINALLY getting the potty outside connection..I probably should turn around and look at my carpet before I say that!!!!

Linda said...

She is so precious, Cindy! I sure wish that my Maggie could set up a play date with your Maggie. They would have a blast together!

Quilter In Paradise said...

so cute! a I bet really good company, too!
Beth in Dallas

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

I'm so glad you got a new puppy. I know how you missed your dog.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

She is getting so big. What a cutie!

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

I'm so glad you got another puppy. I know how much you miss your buddy.