It's time for Gertie to get herself all ready for St Patrick's Day. Today the sun is shining, the temp got to 40 and maybe just maybe there is a hint of spring in the air. Well I can wish can't I? Anyway I wanted to share Gertie with all of you.
She does have a couple of shovels standing behind her but that's just incase it snows again.


12 comments:
OMG... here she is again. I think she is soo cool. Do you ever sew her costumes???
Is she going to serve green beer on St Pat's day?
She's frigging adorable. I don't think I had seen that outfit yet. Cute!!
you hit your head really hard huh?
Holly
And by Holly he means Mike....
Wow she is soooo cute. Can't wait to see the next outfit.
Maureen & Emma
I think she's adorable
love and hugs xxx
Ahahha....too cute! And no more snow! I've had enough too and Gertie is looking too good to get her outfit messy.
Gertie is so cute in her outfit. We had 70 here today and it's supposed to snow on Fri. Go figure!
How cute! Can't eait to see Easter!
That is so cute. Will you dress her for Easter?
That is the BEST goose outfit I've ever seen!!!!!
Post a Comment