Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I'm Thankful for

In our family Thanksgiving happens to be the all time favorite holiday. Being that it is Thanksgiving Eve I'd like to say what I'm thankful for.

First off I'd like to thank Heather who just got back from deployment for keeping us safe. She is a great young woman who has devoted her life to the Navy. Thank you Heather for keeping my freedom free.

I'd also like to say that I'm thankful that I have the best daughter, Jen. She's the light of my life and always has been and always will be.

I have great family and wonderful friends. So to all of you Happy Turkey Day.

2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Happy Turkey Day to you, too!!!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

No thank you Cindy (you and Jen) for all your support. With out friends like you guys I wouldn't survive the navy and its many challenges