Happy New Year everyone. Last night I got together with 19 other quilters at our local quilt shop The Patched Works and we had the first annual Rockin New Years Eve. What a great time was had by all. We had a pot luck and there was so much food and such a variety it was fantastic. I had my camera out on the table with me but I was so busy talking, laughing and sewing that I totally forgot to take any pictures. Around 10 we got party hats and noise makers and we had a champagne toast. The owners of the shop Julie and Frank couldn't have been better hosts for the event. Everyone there had so much fun sewing. You just took your machine and supplies and sewed whatever it was you wanted to and if you needed a notion or fabric well there it was.
If any of you are looking for something fun to do next year stop at your local quilt store and see what you can work out. Even with all the talking and carrying on I did manage to get 5 pillow cases made.
3 comments:
Happy New Year! Hey! that is a good idea, if we had a quilt shop in town. The closest shop to me is about hour drive. Glad you had so much fun with friends. Good way to start the New Year.
you must have.... a had a great night...Happy New Year
It was a blast at PW! I really enjoyed meeting your friends! Ohh check out my blog...two postings!
Post a Comment