Sunday, January 25, 2009

Murphy Update

Well, it's almost two weeks since I lost my best fur friend Murphy. I have to be honest and say that things haven't been all that easy for me. I wanted to take the time to thank all of my blog world friends who had such kind words, thoughts and prayers that they sent my way. That has helped me quite a bit. I've spent alot of time with Jen and Mike and Holly. When I do come home it is so unbearably quiet in here I don't like to be home. I know with time that will improve or atleast I hope so.

So, in the mean time I've taken to rearranging my spare room and again I'm on a tossing out mode. I'm still folding fabric and getting my cabinet in order. Even if I could stick with it for say a half hour each night I could get alot done. I think I finally have all of the fabric folded so soon it will just be arranging it by color. I've stuck my quilting books inbetween the fabric stacks and I"m amazed at how many Eleanor Burns books I own.

I'm off to do a little more organzing yet tonight but I just wanted to say Thank You again to all of my friends for their kind words. Things will get better.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Sending hugs your way.

Take care of you, and know that Murphy loved you just as much as you loved him.

Michelle

Kristie said...

I sure hope things get better for you, I know it would just kill me to lose my Ole Jim! Hang in there and know that we are here for you.
Kristie

Chris Daly said...

Thinking of you. Chris

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Perhaps you need a cell phone ring with a barking dog then we could all repeatedly call you over and over.

Wouldn't that be fun?!?

Maureen said...

Emma and I are sending you many hugs...any time you need to come over for a puppy hug...Emma is the dog for you! I know how hard this is for you and know that we all love you and are keeping you in our thoughts!

Jen said...

It just sucks. He just wasn't old enough. He was such a funny guy! =(

Colleen said...

Sending a hug your way...

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

So sorry about Murphy. Hope you are doing well. HUGS.