Tuesday, February 3, 2009

January's Accomplishments

I'v been reading everyone's blogs and it seems like most are posting lists of what they quilted for the month of January. OK, so I didn't do as much as I would have liked to but it was a very rough month for me. So here goes my short list of things worked on or finished.

1. Finished the I Love Lucy tote bag sample for the shop.
2. Made four criss cross coasters for the shop with the left over I Love Lucy fabric.
3. Started and finished a work apron for the shop using another of the I Love Lucy fabrics
customizing it complete with lace.
4. Made a pattern and sewed one "body bib" for baby Ethan. I have to mail it out yet.
5. Completed my blocks for the Smore wallhanging that I'm doing for myself.
6. Completed folding and moving all of my fabric to it's new location.
7. Completely redid my sewing area.
8. Cleaned out my spare room.
9. Organized my scraps by color.
10. Organized all my scraps of left over batting. Little pieces are great for small projects.
11. Made a charm pack apron to wear at the shop using batiks.

5 comments:

Moneik said...

Congrats on all your accomplishments! I think you got a lot done.

Jen said...

I think you got a TON done!!

KyQuiltlady said...

I think you got way more done than I would have if I worked outside the home. You did a lot.

Cindy said...

Oh my word, woman, you got LOTS done.

PS. I have been browsing through your blog - from Jen's blog.

I'm Cindy too, and one of my three Weimaraners is named Murphy as well.

Hugs and blessings.

Karen said...

Wow, now that's what I call energetic. You need to come over here and show me how it's done! Hugs.