It's been quite sometime since my last post. It's not that I've been busy it's just that I've been having trouble with my asthma. Last night I picked up my Grandpuppy Holly and brought her to my house for a sleep over. We're having a great time together. She was so excited when I picked her up. When we left her house it sure looked like her Mom, Jen, was going to cry. I on the other hand was very happy and excited to have a fur kid in my house again. I just wanted to share this picture that I took of her this morning. She'd already been outside, had her breakfast, took her pill and I put the drops in her ear for her infection. We've been busy. Later on I'll try to remember to take her picture when she goes out because it's snowing here and she looked like a walking snowdog.
ll
ll

2 comments:
And true to her nature, she's on a quilt on your sofa. How very cool! Wish she could come to the retreat, too - I think!
Looks like she's having a "grand" old time.
Post a Comment