Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Peeps Retreat

I just wanted to check in and say what a FANTASTIC time I had meeting all my Peeps this past weekend. I don't think it's possible to have more fun than we had. Lots of pictures of projects completed and what I did and of course what I all won to follow. The drive home was long and for all of you who were with me this weekend yes, it was a painful ride home. I guess I'm going to have to give in and tomorrow go and have my ribs xrayed. Even with the little mishap I wouldn't have traded this time for anything. I just want to say I so enjoyed meeting everyone and being able to now place a face with a name. I don't think there is a greater gift of women than the ones I spent my weekend with. OK I'm off to bed, more posting to follow I promise.

4 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Glad you are home safe and sound, and yep...you need to go get checked out! You were just such a wild woman...coming home injured from a quilt retreat! I hope you are ok. What a great time I had too! One i

Moneik said...

We had such a great time and it was awesome getting to know you. Go get that thing checked out. If it had happened here you would have made the local news! quilter injured at retreat... more at 10

Karen said...

Sorry to hear you hurt yourself. It sounds as though retreat was a huge success. Awaiting pics. Take care.

Jen said...

Really? You're going to blog more? Ducking...