It seems all my Peeps have a different goal lately so I've decided that I needed to start watching less senseless TV. I have cable yet there are many nights I'm watching junk because I just can't find anything to watch. I've turned into pretty much of a couch potatoe and that needs to stop. I need a birthday present for one of my good friends and she's always admiring my hand made bags so a bag it will be.
The other night I decided on the Charm Party Tote with a little bit of a variance to it. I had this great charm pack from Moda called Fig and Plum and I decided to use that one. It was really alot of fun putting it together and tonight I finished it off. Now all I need is a card and I'm good to go for her birthday. I like it so much I'll need another charm pack to make one for myself. I know she's going to just love it so it's headed to a great new home.


6 comments:
Awesome charm party tote Cindy! I love the look of it. I need to make one of those for myself.
It looks fantastic. Is that for Marge? She's gonna love it!
I used that same charm pack to make my "Big Bag Theory" and I love it. Your bag is darling. I love the little end ties.
Great bag, Cindy! Way to go!
I love the ribbons on the side of the Charm Party Tote. Looks marvelous!
I love the bag! Your friend will love it too!
Post a Comment