Well I finally got around to posting my UFO list. I know there are probably more items but right off the bat I can't think of anymore. Hopefully with atleast 3 or 4 finishes a month I'll make a great dent in the list.
Ok, when you post, you're going to have to clarify if it's just something you made start to finish or it's a UFO. Like the baby quilt...not a ufo. You haven't started it yet. Maggie Mae, unless you brought it out and cut it up, not a ufo. Flying geese quilt is a UFO.
Jen My sister has macular also she is legally blind, what crafting does your mom do now? My sister was a big crafter before, I am trying to get her to learn to knit. Any ideas? Thanks Robbi
2 comments:
Ok, when you post, you're going to have to clarify if it's just something you made start to finish or it's a UFO. Like the baby quilt...not a ufo. You haven't started it yet. Maggie Mae, unless you brought it out and cut it up, not a ufo. Flying geese quilt is a UFO.
Jen
My sister has macular also she is legally blind, what crafting does your mom do now? My sister was a big crafter before, I am trying to get her to learn to knit. Any ideas?
Thanks Robbi
Post a Comment