I thought I'd give posting my monthly accomplishments a try since I've never done it before. The list isn't all that long but I feel great about what I did get done.
1. Finished and quilted a Christmas Table topper that was a UFO
2. Started and finished a birthday banner for Ethan's 1st birthday.
3. Made a quilt as you go notebook cover for Linda's birthday.
4. Finished my Flying Geese quilt top.
5. Did a start to finish Peaches and Dreams scrappy quilt top.
6. Did a start to finish Maggie Mae quilt top.
7. Made a small drawstring bag for my purse.


4 comments:
What a great list! You did an awesome job and accomplished a lot.
You did great! I don't think I can touch what you got done. I did start a lot of stuff....oops... but failed to finish much.....
Great job, Cindy! You got more done than I did!
I am sooo jealous...you go girl! Great accomplishments.
Post a Comment