I finished this top a few weeks ago and just needed someone to hold it so a picture could be taken of it. This fabric is what was left over from the wedding double wedding ring quilt I made when Jen and Mike were married. I had gone to Arizona to visit my sister and of course to pick up this fabric. I wasn't sure at the time what quilt I was going to make so I bought alot of each one. One queen sized quilt made and still I had lots left over. Then I did my bedroom in Southwestern and decided to make myself a quilt for my bed. It got many starts but never a finish until now. Now that the top is finished it will have to wait a little longer until I make the backing for it. Again I'm using the same prints to piece together the back and then I'm finally done with that fabric. I can't wait to use it on my bed.
You can see a little bit of the double wedding ring on the right side of the quilt I'm holding. I just happened to notice that. When it's done I think I need a picture with the two quilts together.

5 comments:
Very nice! You've been a very busy woman! Love it, too!
I think it turned out great!
Good job! Keep those UFO's coming!
These quilts are great. You have been a busy quilter--with finishing the UFO's there must be quilts your are anxious to start!
Great job finishing so many UFO's! Isn't it amazing how much fabric we buy when we're just not sure what we're going to need.
Post a Comment