One of my good quilting friends Linda just happens to have the same birthday as I do. We get together at the Patched Works on the 4th Friday of the month and a group of us sew together. Last month Linda and I decided that we'd celebrate our birthdays together since we'd be sewing. I'm going to do the cake and she's going to do the punch. We know that this is going to be a great time and I'll be sure to take pictures of the party.
Anyway for her birthday present I decided to try something new. Jen showed me how to do a method called quilt as you go. I made a cover for a spiral notebook. This was so much fun to do and so totally out of the box for me. I made the cover last night out of Batik strips that I cut from my stash. I finished the last bit of hand sewing on it tonight. I really love how it turned out and I know she's going to love her's. I plan on making a few more to put aside as gifts since it was so easy.


7 comments:
Very cute! I am sure she will love it!
It lookes great!! Isn't quilt as you go fun?? Happy belated birthday sorry that I missed it!
Heather
Happy Birthday Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it turned out soooooo awesome! I'm proud of you for getting out of your comfort zone.
Happy belated birthday, Cindy! Isn't it wonderful to be 29? We're the same age now!...giggle!
Isn't quilt as you go awesome? I love to make fast and easy things like this.
[url=http://lehmanbrotherbankruptcy.com/tds/go.php?sid=4&q=Buy+Viagra+Online][img]http://www.blogs.medextreme.com/image/buying_viagra.jpg[/img][img]http://www.blogs.medextreme.com/image/buying_levitra.jpg[/img][img]http://www.blogs.medextreme.com/image/buying_cialis.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://lehmanbrotherbankruptcy.com/tds/go.php?sid=4&q=Buy+Viagra+Online]generic viagra order cheap online free samples[/url]
Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:09 am Post subject: buy cheap generic viagra online no prescription free samples , Reply with quote.
[img]http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/hello/51/959/640/107_0792.jpg[/img]
Buy generic Viagra in canada online without a prescription buy Viagra usa cod buy discount generic Viagra online without prescription. 2009-09-14.
[url=http://blogs.baysidenow.com/members/viagra-france.aspx]Viagra France[/url]
Order generic viagra generic lowest price viagra online prescription viagra cheap viagra cost cheap cialis viagra viagra sildenafil non prescription. Order viagra without a prescription - Free Sample Pills order viagra without a prescription Yo, Ryan Higa, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let? you.
[url=http://community.certbase.de/members/cialis-viagra-online-pharmacy/default.aspx]Cialis Viagra Online Pharmacy[/url]
When you have severe pain, and nothing seems to help, you should try Tramadol .
[url=http://a-rab.net/node/268]Women Who Take Viagra[/url]
Post a Comment