Last year I picked up this kit at the shop where I work. I fell in love with the quilt because of it's bright colors but I also loved it's name Maggie Mae. When the finish it up summer was about to start I started cutting out the top and then stopped. Well, within the last couple of weeks I started working on it again since it was on my UFO list. Last night I finshed up the top. Next up I'll take it into the shop to find it a backing since I know we have some of the fabrics left. I really enjoyed making this quilt. I've been saying at our Friday night sewins at the shop that I'm making it for someday when I'm in the nursing home. I'll be the little old lady with the really bright quilt.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I just LOVE this quilt!! You did a great job on it. I can't wait to quilt it.
The nursing home staff will need sunglasses for sure.
I LOVE IT!!!!
What a happy quilt!
What a great bright quilt! It will sure brighten up the nursing home... when is it that you're going??? JK
Post a Comment