Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ethan's Cloth Books Start to Finishs- 3




A while ago I finally made my first child's cloth story book. Little did I know then I would be hooked and having the time of my life making these books. The first book was the Pokey Little Puppy but I did show you a picture of that a while ago. Next up were some book panels I found at our local WalMart. These were Mother Goose Nursery Rymes. The first one was The Three Little Pigs, Next up were two volumes of nursery rymes. I had so much fun making these books and have already found more panels that I'll be making. It also looks like there is a series of books because they have volume numbers on them. So these and the birthday banner are now on their way to my Great Nephew Ethan who is turning one soon. Happy Birthday kiddo....... Make sure Grandma Karen reads these to you all the time. More will be on their way.

3 comments:

piecesofpatti said...

Those are adorable! Those would also make great baby shower gifts! Great job Cindy and Happy Birthday Ethan!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

The bookare adorable!! I have started buying them and putting them away. I don't have a neice or nephew to give them to yet but maybe some day.

Heather

Moneik said...

How adorable! I have a couple I want to make for Molly, just need to get to work on them.