Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ethan's Birthday Banner Start to Finish



A while back my sister Karen asked if at our shop we had any birthday panels since her grandson Ethan is turning 1. Well we didn't but I did have this pattern for a birthday banner. I went ahead and emailed her a copy of the picture and said I'd love to make it for him. This was such a fun project to work on. Today off went the banner so it's there in time for his first birthday party. I just thought I'd share what we hope will be something that will be used for each of his many birthdays to come.


5 comments:

piecesofpatti said...

That is so cute! I am sure Ethan will enjoy it............. well mom and grandma for sure!

Karen said...

Nice work on the books and panel. Who wouldn't love them? Ethan is one lucky kid!

Jen said...

I think it turned out absolutley adorable!!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Very cute! What a great idea.. maybe I should make a welcome home banner for Keith. Smiles

Heather

Moneik said...

It's so super cute! Great Job.