Thursday, April 17, 2008

This and that

Sorry, no pictures today but I wanted to stop in and tell all of you that I talked to Jen on my way home from work today and she's having a great time at Jill's. So far they spent the day going from quilt shop to quilt shop and it sounds like they were laughing all the way. Tomorrow they head to the quilt retreat. They were both laughing and talking at the same time so I know they have hit it off.

OK I'm off to start packing up my Mom's apartment. We found out today even though we gave notice that she was going to move she has to be out by April 30. My sister and I are going into super packing mode and hopefully by Sunday night we'll be done. Then her things will just have to be in storage until she can get into her new apartment.

5 comments:

Moneik said...

Glad to hear those two are having a great time. It's been so quiet today not being able to email Jen back and forth.
Good luck packing your mom's stuff. I'm sure it will be a lot of work.

Carla said...

Reward yorself whenyourmom is all packed, moved, and settled by doing something fun for yourself. You deserve it!

Hazel said...

Now don't over due it packing up your moms things .Take your time and dont strain yourself .Good Luck

Regina said...

Good luck with the quick move- and then rest up because Jen's move comes right on it's heels!

Glad to hear they are having fun - can't wait to hear all their stories - at least the ones fit to share!

Deb (vtquilter) said...

Be careful not to overdo with the quick move for your mom. We don't want you injured....especially since you get to help Jen move soon too!