Monday, April 20, 2009

It's almost time

It's almost time to head out for retreat. I'm getting so excited about going I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep for the next two nights. I spent tonight getting all of my sewing things packed. I was trying to make it as easy as possible so I packed it all into a huge suitcase that I have. This way it's one case and it's on wheels. I added a few kits and then I took a few things out. I'd rather finished up the things I'm taking than not touch them. Next it was time to think about what I would wear for the sewing weekend. That took all of about 10 minutes because it's really not that important I just want to be comfortable. I even have my blow up bed and pump in that suitcase for when we stay at Jill's. I just need to finish up with a few things tomorrow night and I'll be packed.

After work tomorrow it's a few errands and then home to make a batch of chex mix that I promised Jen I'd make for the trip. I just can't wait to meet all my Peeps. I promise lots of pictures when I get back.

2 comments:

quiltin cntrygrl said...

I am do excited for you guys!! I wish that I had known that alot of things were going to happen as they have I could have been there too.. Smiles.. Keith and I are going to Morro Bay this weekend though should be fun.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Can'r wait to see pictures.