I'me participating with a group of others on line and we're doing a block of the month using a snowball pattern. I had originally picked out Christmas material to use from my stash. I changed my mind a little and I used some other fabrics from my stash. I think I'm still going to make a second one with the Christmas fabric since I have it out. All of my fabrics have been cut and tonight I sat and put together my first six blocks for the month of January. They went together so quickly that it was hard to stop and just make the six. Now I can't wait until February to make another six. I wish I had a design wall but I don't so this is their picture laying down. I love the colors and can't wait to see more of the blocks done.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
My first snowballs have been thrown
I'me participating with a group of others on line and we're doing a block of the month using a snowball pattern. I had originally picked out Christmas material to use from my stash. I changed my mind a little and I used some other fabrics from my stash. I think I'm still going to make a second one with the Christmas fabric since I have it out. All of my fabrics have been cut and tonight I sat and put together my first six blocks for the month of January. They went together so quickly that it was hard to stop and just make the six. Now I can't wait until February to make another six. I wish I had a design wall but I don't so this is their picture laying down. I love the colors and can't wait to see more of the blocks done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your snowball blocks. I'm a dot person so I love those the best.
Peggy
I love the color combination. It looks great!
Ooooo great fabrics! I'm glad you decided what to make with them!
Love the colors! It's going to be a pretty quilt!!
Looks great Cindy! I like your fabrics!
Very pretty! I love the colors :)
I like how yours are turning out as well....I am going around visiting everyone's snowballs...
Post a Comment