Well I finished the rug just a little while ago and now I can't decide what to do with it. It's really pretty and I hate the thought of walking on it so I put it on the table to see how it would look and I liked it there too. HMMMMMMMMM I think it gets to stay on the table. What do you think?
Very pretty. I finally found the cloths line here at wal mart. Hopefully sometime next week I can try and figure out how to make one. How wide do you cut your strips of fabric?
4 comments:
Count my vote for the table.
I agree with you..with all the work that went into it...you don't want people walking on it.
Again I want to tell you how much I like the yellow/blue color combination.
Amelia in Oklahoma
I really like it on the table. It's so pretty!
Very pretty. I finally found the cloths line here at wal mart. Hopefully sometime next week I can try and figure out how to make one. How wide do you cut your strips of fabric?
I love your rug/big table runner!
Post a Comment