Thursday, May 22, 2008

A long dry spell

It's been one heck of a long dry spell since my last post. I'm still here just haven't been quilting much lately. I've been working pretty hard at work and so when I get home I'm pooped. I'm really looking forward to the long three day weekend. I have so many things planned around here I hope I get some of them done. I did make some blocks the other day for a scrappy quilt. Jen cut out a quilt and I took the scraps and sewed them together and am going to make a small split rail quilt top. Hey someones scrap is someone elses treasures.

My Mom came and stayed with me last weekend and that was a really great time. I've missed spending time with her and haven't seen her much since she's been staying at my sisters waiting for her apartment to be ready. Now we wait to see who moves in first, Jen or my Mom. My luck they will both move the same weekend.

Other than that nothing new just wanted to stop in and say HI. OK I'm off to press my squares and start to sew them together. Maybe by the weekend I'll have a top to show off.

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Can't wait to see your new quilt top. I'm sure you enjoyed the time with your mom. Have a great holiday weekend.