


I thought I'd like to share some pictures of my sisters the night before they left for the trip to Arizona with my Mom. The upper left picture is my oldest sister Diane. It was cocktail hour and we put all the bottles in front of her for the picture.
The picture on the right is Jen helping Diane with her digital camera. She's had it for almost two years and finally took it out of the box. This was a big night for helping them with their cameras. The bottom picture is my sister Kitty and her daughter Keri showing Kitty how to use her digital camera. As you can tell my family isn't very into technology.



2 comments:
I, too, am technologically challenged--esp. when it comes to computers--thank heavens DH can do just about anything with a computer! I couldn't live without my digital camera--that is one innovation that I just love!!
What a nice looking family ,glad you enjoyed your time with your sisters .
Post a Comment