Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Everyone's Moving at once

I just wanted to take a minute to stop in and let everyone know I haven't forgotton about the tutorial on the four sided placemat. It just so happens that Mom and Jen and Mike are all moving this weekend so I'm a little busy. As soon as things calm down a big I'll get the tutorial together for everyone.

One to pack up and two to unpack and put away.........

5 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Cool, Cindy. I'm really looking forward to your tutorial. And...stop laughing at Jen. She sounds like she's in panic mode. Ok...I'm laughing too.....
Regina in MI

Michelle said...

Moving.....one of life's most unfavorite things. You are a sweet helping angel. Take care of you. Moving makes everyone tired and stressed.

I can't wait to see your tutorial either.
Michelle

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Just imagine if all us bloggers resided closer to one another just how many hands you'd have to help move.

Can't wait to see the tutorial.

Hope the move goes well.

Hazel said...

Can't wait for the tutorial ,hopeully things will settle down soon .

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Have fun moving everyone!!