So far I've spent some time over at her house helping her with more unpacking. I didn't have to go home early because I was " on vacation". I have no grand plans of going places but this is what I've wanted to do. Stay home and just do things around here. I have grand plans so I hope I go through with them. If so in the end Good Will will benefit nicely and I'll have cleaned out years of "stuff" that I don't need and someone else can use. There is also sewing in my future as Jen and I are going to start what we're calling a sewapaloosa when she gets home from work today. This event will run tonight and tomorrow. I'll be taking pictures since this will be my first time sewing in her new studio, studio west.
So far these are the things that I've accomplished on my
SUMMER VACATION
I slept later than usual and it felt wonderful.
Stay tuned there is more to come.

7 comments:
Two weeks... and I too am on VACATION. I can't wait.
WAH HOO!!!
Isn't it great being "on vacation"? I hope that you get lotes done that you planned, especially sewing with Jen!
Yay Cindy! Have a wonderful vacation!
Enjoy yourself ,sleep in every morning and sew ,sew ,sew .
Enjoy your vacation and here's to you getting loads of sewing done.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Can I join you on vacation too?
Have a wonderful vacation! I'm sure you and Jen will get a lot of sewing done! I can't wait to hear what you accomplished on your vacation.
Post a Comment