Today is another rainy day here in Wisconsin. We had a rough time with rain yesterday and last night with lots of flooding. Today it started all over again. It's finally stopped for now but they say more is on it's way. Once it stopped today or atleast the rain lightened up some Jen and I put on rain ponchos and headed to Target to do a little shopping for her new home. Then it was time to check out how Mike and his friend had set up the dryer venting. With all that said and done it was time for the maiden voyage of her new washer and dryer. I thought you'd all enjoy seeing some pictures from that. Let's just say we've never had a washer that had a glass top to it so it was really interesting to watch what goes on in a washer. Sorry but we're simple people.



7 comments:
I laughed over your "simple People" comment! I guess that you can include me because I would have been right there awe atruck watching it agitate!
Carla
Oh, and I missed it? I would have LOVED to be there with you! I can remember as a little girl when we got our first stove with a window in the oven door, sitting in the dark kitchen with my little sister on the floor in front of the oven watching supper cook, or cake rise and cook. What fun!!!
How have you been? It seems ages since I have heard from you!
Love,
Michelle
I never even saw a glass topped washer! That's so cool. Kinda glad I don't have one, I'd never get anything done....mesmerized by watching the washer. I might get more laundry done though.....
That kid of yours is too funny!
Regina
I bet you girls had a blast!!! Cool washer, I've never saw one with a glass top!!! Things they make these days!
Kristie
You made me laugh out loud! Do not feel alone. My brother in law spent lots of time watching their new front loader wash clothing since it has the window in front. He just couldn't figure out how dropping clothes into the water cleaned them!
I was way amused. In fact, my dad came by and I couldn't be torn away from my washer to give him a tour. It also tells you how much time is left so I said, "I'll be with you in approximately 12 minutes." Yeah, I'll be watching it for quite a while!!!
That would totally ROCK as a fish aquarium!!!... not running of course.
Unless you want the tidal appeal.
Post a Comment