Sunday, June 8, 2008
So many new things
It seems that this weekend has been very busy for the ladies in blog land. Let's see, we had one marriage. We've had one house bought, and don't worry Suzan it's just a little panic attack and that will go away once you're in your new home. Two are moving and the one, Jen, well I got to stay in her basement with her and watch the wash go round and round in the new machine. One bought a quilting frame and a machine for it and that would be Jill. One had part of her second floor walls put up, way to go Kristie and then there's me. OK I must confess I bought a tube of goop for getting spots out and a bag of red and brown licorice. OK so my life wasn't as exciting as the rest of you but I still had a good time. Darn, tomorrow is work again and I haven't worked on one quilty thing. OH I take that back I'm reading the new Elm Creek Quilters book. Have a happy week in whatever you all do............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yes, it seems like everyone had so much going on this weekend!!!! Now it will take me all week to get over this past weekend!
Kristie
My weekend was quiet, too - laying low in front of the fans. Can't have TOO much excitement, now can we?
Wow! We did have a lot going on!
How is the new Elm Creek book????? Is it as amazing as the others? Please give us a "book report"!
Post a Comment