I had one of those moments tonight when all of a sudden I was in a panick because Christmas is really really close. The moment passed and I got down to business. First off it was time to rearrange the furniture in the livingroom. That's done and Idug out a few more Christmas decorations. Tomorrow night I think I'll see about adding another string of lights to my little tree and then maybe some ornaments and of course my yo yo garland if it's easy to find.
Now it's time to clean up the mess that I made trying to straighten up things. That always seems to happen.
Hopefully sewing can be next on my agenda. My thought to myself is what gets done gets done and I'm not going to go crazy over undone projects.
2 comments:
my decorations will go up on the weekend and then present packing next week. then I'm done.
love and hugs Gina xxx
I have a Christmas panic every year. Do you have that nightmare that it is Christmas morning, you haven't bought any presents, everyone is in your living room and you are naked?
Or maybe that's just me... :)
Post a Comment