Friday, April 17, 2009

Look out Ohio here I come

It's been forever since I last posted but I've been having computer problems. Now most of the problems have been solved but the new security system I had to put on my computer has made it so slow I'm wondering why I'm paying for road runner when I could go back to dial up. Oh well this too will get fixed, but, not until after I get back from OHIO and Quilting with my Peeps.

I'm getting so excited to be going next week to retreat. First off I haven't been anywhere in ye ars and this is just plain exciting. I get to go with my wonderful daughter Jen and my good friend Sherry and we get to meet up with so many great quilting ladies. Of course I also get to visit again with the Ninja's, Max and Maisy.

I am still putting together things to take on retreat. I'll probably overpack and won't get half of what I'm taking to sew done but that's OK Jen has a big truck that we're taking. I have a few more things to sew and then I can start to put it all together. I've designated a spot in my spare room where I put the things as I think of them. WOW it's a pretty big pile.

So I promise pictures of our journey and I also promised Jen that I wouldn't take along a harmonica and learn how to play while she's driving. To most of you I'll see you in a few days. I'll be the one trying to keep everyone straight. Maybe I should change my name tag every now and then just to keep everyone else confused.......

5 comments:

Moneik said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you too. Four more days of work and then I'm off to meet the peeps!

Three Birds Inspired said...

Have fun! Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I will be there next year!!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Yay! In less than a week we'll all be hangin' out together. I don't see a lot getting accomplished, but I do see a lot of fun on the horizon! I can't wait to meet you! Wooohooo!

Regina said...

LOL - I so thought about the "musical nametags" idea -you and I will get along just perfectly!!! I can't wait -and my pile is HUGE, too! (and my car is very very very very small!)

Karen said...

Have a wonderful time and enjoy the company of others. Whatever you get done is just icing on the cake! Hugs.