Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I finished a BOM, last block


Yahooooo I just finished the last block for one of my BOM's that we did out at Franks Sewing Center. I now have the twelve blocks I need and I can start to cut out the sashing and then assemble the quilt top.

8 comments:

Kristie said...

Love the block! I hope this little bit of sewing is relaxing you. I know you are stressed. Can't wait to see it stipped and bordered!!
Kristie

Moneik said...

Oh this block is so pretty. Glad to hear you got them finished up. It will be a beautiful quilt.

Jen said...

THAT is the block you hadn't finished? I think that was the easiest block in the entire quilt!! That's pretty funny!! Are you ging to get some sewing time in now to assemble the top??

Three Birds Inspired said...

Congratulations! I know that finishing ANYTHING always makes me feel good and you certainly could use some "feel good" time!

Maureen said...

Yeah...go Cindy go! I am glad you got some sewing time in.

Happy Valentines Day!

Maureen

Carla said...

Great block and most importantly, it's finished! Doesn't it feel good?

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I LOVE the colours.

Connie said...

I think this blog ring is starting to influence my taste in fabrics! I love how vibrant that star block is!!!! Can't wait to see the whole top!