Saturday, February 2, 2008

A little snow humor


I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. Not much has happened around here with the exception of more snow. I took this picture of Gertie the Goose yesterday after more snow. Poor Gertie she's waiting for spring, aren't we all. The only sewing I did this week was to sew binding on a quilt to help Jen out. Today there are some quilt shops that we're going to and then tonight our favorite store The Patched Works is having a party and you can stop in and make a valentine that should be fun. We didn't even go to our Batik Club meeting on Tuesday night because of the bad weather. I'm hoping today to do a few BOM's blocks so that I get caught up. Other than that not much else going on around here. I'll post pictures of my blocks when I'm done.

7 comments:

Jen said...

It's about time you blogged!! I can't wait to go tonight!!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I love those geese. I guarantee you it would be stolen from my front yard if I had one.

John bought me a ceramic turtle a few years back for mother's day... and it grew legs and walked off less than a week after being put out.

Needless to say, anything precious, goes to the backyard now.

Keep warm,
Carol

Moneik said...

oh how cute. I was hoping we'd get to see Gertie soon. Have fun at your party. I'm going to go back and so for a while now that I'm home from Strip club.

Kristie said...

How cute!!! I WANT SNOW!!!! I'm sure if I lived where we got snow all of the time, I wouldn't want it. :) Have fun tonight!!!
Kristie

Carla said...

Gertie looks so cold! I'm shivering just looking at her.

Maureen said...

I am tired of the snow! I am waiting patiently for spring and any sign of it.

Can't wait to see Gertie's spring bling!

Deb (vtquilter) said...

Cindy, I was starting to wonder about you but figured Jen would let us know if something was wrong. Love the Gertie picture.... hope she isn't too cold out there in the snow!