Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day. May your day be filled with either flowers or candy or just love.

Well it ended up I was home from work again today. Today was a new sympton, my world is spinning. I'm forever tipping and falling into things. So that makes for not a safe drive that's for sure. Now my fur child Murphy has really stepped up to the plate and he's taken it upon himself to always be at my side so I can hold onto him. I seem to be fine when I'm in one place but moving around isn't all that great. We'll see what tomorrow brings but I have a feeling I'll be on the couch again. Good thing my apartment is small so I can hold on to things when the dog is sleeping.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Maybe you have an ear infection. Do you think you should maybe get that checked out? Do you have a cold, or are congested? Do your ears feel funny? At any rate, I think you should call your dr and let him decide what is causing it.
Love, Michelle

Gina said...

I agree with michelle. Call your Dr in case this is a symptom of something else. Take care of yourself and rest up as much as possible.

love and hugs xxx

Carla said...

Stay home, stay inside, and stay seated! I'm so glad that you Murphy as your "guide dog"!

Moneik said...

I would definately go to a dr. Those symptoms don't sound normal to me. Hope you get to feeling better.

Kristie said...

I think you really need to go back to the doctor!!! Be careful and take it easy!!!
Kristie

Hazel said...

Hope you have gone back to the doctors ,us older girls need to take care of ourselves .

Maureen said...

Okay I am throwing my vote into the right and I think you should go to the Dr. Let us know what he thinks...Dr. Murphy doesn't count LOL!

Take care of yourself and have someone take you to the Dr.

Maureen said...

Opps that should have been ring not right!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I hope you feel much better soon. Maybe it's a weekend of napping, sewing, resting, ya know..that sort of thing....
Regina in MI

Jen said...

Well, now it's two weeks later...wait will we see what symptoms come up this week. =(

Three Birds Inspired said...

Hope you are starting to feel better, Cindy. I know how awful that dizzy feeling can be. Thank goodness Jen is nearby!