Monday, February 11, 2008
I'm going to be fine.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I saw my DR today and after the radiologist read my cat scan from last week I didn't have any mini strokes. He's not sure what the other DR thinks he saw but there wasn't anything there. So, that's the good news. The bad news with the type of concussion I had it will take another 3 to 4 weeks for me to get back to where I was before all of this happened. I've been released to go back to work tomorrow. I have to take frequent breaks from my computer because that makes me nautious. I already had an email from them telling me they are sorry for the big mess on my desk but they hope that I can get caught up by the weekend. OK are those people crazy or what? I think I won't be a very happy camper when I go in tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Riiigghhhhht, like you're really going to catch 5 days up in 4 and keep this week caught up. Plus having to step away from time to time to keep from being nauceous. They're nuts.
Okay I think they have gone over the edge if they think you can get it all caught up in 4 days....Take it easy when you get back.
Sounds like they do to you like what they do to Louie when he takes a vacation or a few days off for whatever. He gets replaced by a 'box'. When he gets back, the 'box' is full, and he needs to find the bottom of the box. Ahhhhh, it's great to be needed, eh? Same usually happens with me, only there's not a 'box' waiting for me, there's big metal carts full of tubs of parts that need cleaning, and they are 'parked' all over my area just waiting for me. Hey...........it's job security!
Take it easy at work, and don't overdo it. I am SO glad the first radiologist was WRONG! Praise God!
Michelle
Glad to hear the news about the mini strokes! Too bad about another 3-4 weeks. Just take it easy and don't try to rush things - that can prolong the time frame, too!
I'm so happy that you are going to be okay! I was very worried!
The main thing is not to get stressed out at work. Just do what you can and take it easy.
Kristie
So glad to hear the "good" news. Don't push yourself. You'll get it done when you get it done.
don't push yourself too hard. Never mind what your co workers say, you know how much you can or can't do. I'm so glad that the mini strokes was just a mis diagnosis.
love and hugs Ginax xxx
Glad to hear they weren't mini strokes, but do take it easy going back to work. Let it pile up and then they will appreciate you more!
Glad to hear they were not mini strokes take your time and relax .work well tell them it will get done when it gets done .
I think they are crazy too. Glad to hear that the Dr says that you are going to be fine. Don't let them stress you out at work.
Heather
Post a Comment