Saturday, January 26, 2008

Take your purse it's hurting my ass.......

So what do all of you think this statement and Jen have in common? So today was to be my nice relaxing day to just be home and sew NOT......... I got a call first thing this morning from Jen and my brother had been in a bad car accident last night. OK we'd go up to the hospital after our BOM and see how he is doing. Fast forward to about half an hour later when Jen comes to pick me up and tells me she slipped and fell on the ice by her garages. When her feet went out from under her she didn't fall straight on her tailbone but off to the side of it a smidge. So we go to BOM and she's already starting to be very sore and stiff. We leave BOM and head for the hospital and by the time she's getting out of the car she's a hurting machine. In we go and find my brother. They were getting ready to take him for an MRI of his hip because when they move his leg there all kinds of grinding sounds. They xrayed him on the ER and they don't think anything is broken but he's in considerable pain and isn't moving. So fast forward to we're leaving the hospital this afternoon and on our way out we pass a ladies room and I tell Jen I'm stopping in. She goes to sit down so of course I give her my Miranda to hold onto. I come out and she's standing there and says to me " take your purse it's hurting my ass". Apparently it was just heavy enough and with her purse the weight was pulling and it was making her sore ass even hurt more. Off to our complexes office we go so she can finally file an accident report with them and then she dropped me off. Anyway all day I kept telling her she had a broken butt. Tomorrow she's going to go to the walk in clinic since it's closed already and have it looked at.
More later. I just think it's funny that she's the """BUTT"""""" of my jokes.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I keep thinking of the America's Funniest Videos where a little girl fell and hurt her butt, and she kept asking her dad, "Do you want to kiss my butt?"

Well, Cindy, did she ask you that?
I do hope she is ok. Probably just sore, stretched, bruised muscles, bracing herself for the fall. I do hope she's not too black and blue! Also hope your brother is ok.

Kristie said...

I hope it is nothing serious with your brother. I hate that he is in such pain. I hope that your mother didn't get too stressed out over his accident.

Poor Jen, I know that had to hurt. Richards Grandmother is 87 and she fell a few months ago and broke her tailbone. Doctor said they couldn't do anything, just gave her some pain medication and a donut to sit on. Hopefully, it is nothing to serious!
Kristie

Maureen said...

Ohh my I hope both Jen and your brother are okay. Take care of both of them!

Moneik said...

Oh boy, I'm sure the jokes will live on with you guys. That is way too funny. Hope your brother and Jen are feeling better.

Hazel said...

Just one minute here isn't this the little girl who sprayed you in the face when she was doing yor hair and couldn't stop laughing LOL I think you can laugh a little bit since we know she will be ok .LOL Just have your running shoes on lOl

Three Birds Inspired said...

As a mother, I can appreciate the humor! Hope both Jen and your brother are on the mend.

Jen said...

Har har harrrr