Happy New Year to you and Murphy. You're lucky, I've got a houaeful today and 2 soccer matches on the tv. I won't be able to hide in my sewing room either. love and hugs xxx
Happy New Year to you! Enjoy your day of sewing! I need to get my butt off the couch and off the laptop and get to the sewing!
Happy New Year! I'm stuck listening to football at my house. My sewing room is soooooo messy. I don't wanna go in there!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy New Year to you and Murphy.
You're lucky, I've got a houaeful today and 2 soccer matches on the tv. I won't be able to hide in my sewing room either.
love and hugs xxx
Happy New Year to you! Enjoy your day of sewing! I need to get my butt off the couch and off the laptop and get to the sewing!
Happy New Year! I'm stuck listening to football at my house. My sewing room is soooooo messy. I don't wanna go in there!
Post a Comment