Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My New Miranda

Tonight Jen came over and gave me my new Miranda bag that she made me for Christmas. I got the purse on Christmas but I had to give it back because it wasn't finished. It turned out soooo very pretty. I got to pick out the penguin fabric and then on each of the penguins she put a crytal where their eyes were. She added crystals to the magnetic flap too. Inside my Miranda was two pouches, one I'm using for little odds and ends that a person carries and the other one is where I'm keeping the two inhalers that I always carry. Then I got two wonder wallets. All of my things are in the pockets inside the Miranda and then just a few things just sitting inside. I'm all moved into it now and I can't wait to show it off at work tomorrow.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sooooo glad you like your purse!!!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

It's so cute! I am glad that you love it!

Hazel said...

Your bag is lovely Jen did a great job with it .Do you think I could adopt your daughter LOL.She's one smart kiddo .

Carla said...

You're so lucky! You have a great bag.

Moneik said...

Oh I love the new miranda! I'm waiting for Jen to post pictures on the lazy girl site and have it featured. It is way too cute!