Tuesday, January 1, 2008

December Accomplishments

Well I guess it's time to finally put down what I accomplished in December.

Flannel Raggy Quilt
Holly Jolly Table Runner
Country Charm Table Runner
23 4 patch coasters
2 Fat quarter pillows
Kennel quilt top for Murphy, still has to be layered and quilted
One non sewing wreath decorated with fruit
one Gingerbread kids door hanging

It sure doesn't look like all that much but I was constantly sewing.

Here's to a quilty 2008

4 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

You got A LOT done! It never seems like it until we make a list!

Jen said...

I think you got a lot done too. Way to go Mom!

Kristie said...

You have been very busy. I think it makes us feel better when we can look back to see what we have accomplished.
Kristie

Maureen said...

Wow I don't have a list...I think I made a purse so Go Cindy Go!

Ohh and 23 coasters is quite a few!!!