This is the latest snowfall that we got yesterday. This is what I see when I look out my livingroom window. We probably got about 8 new inches yesterday. On my way home from work I took all the parkways so I could have fun with my 4 wheel drive and be able to drive where they hadn't plowed yet. I think we're in for more snow tomorrow.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh, I am so jealous!!!! I love snow! Send it my way! So far this Winter we've had one snow and it was only about 1 inch!!!
Kristie
It's so pretty!!!!!!!!!
Ohh so pretty! I'm ready to be done with snow driving for a while!
Love the picture! Looks like that outside my window too!
Have a safe and happy new year!
Deb (vtquilter)
Looks so peaceful. I think I would have to put that as my desktop wallpaper if I were you.
Oh I love the snow! It's so pretty and calming to look at it.
Post a Comment