Monday, December 3, 2007

How I spent November

I've been sitting here for the last couple of days trying to remember all of the things that I made during the month of November. Now the problem is I have a really bad memory but I'm going to give it a try.

1. Made the binding and put it on my blue and yellow quilt.
2. Made the binding and put it on my HUGE pink and green quilt.
3. Made the Holly Jolly table runner
4. Made another table runner, the name of which I can't remember.
5. Made two pillows for Christmas presents
6. Made one BOM block from our Friday group and I have one more to go so I can put together that quilt top.
7. Made the first two blocks for our new BOM.

Plus I've been making a few Christmas presents but I can't reveal at this time what they are or who they are for.

So that about sums up my November sewing. Next to most of you I've been a slacker.

6 comments:

Gina said...

You're not a slacker, you just lead a busier life.

love and hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Slacker compared to who? Jen maybe, but certainly not me! You go girl!

Jen said...

Actually, I think you got quite a bit done!

You know what I do for my list? I go through my blog posts as I write it up.

Moneik said...

Wow that's quite the list! Sounds to me like you got a ton done. Don't compare to Jen or Jill, they both had a week off!

Anonymous said...

Slacker No way!! I did almost no sewing in the month of november unless you count sewing patches and name tags on uniforms. I'm lucky I can reveal all of my christmas goodies on here since my family doesn't read this.. smiles

Darling Jill Quilts said...

You did a lot! You should be proud of yourself!