Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cleaning, shopping, wrapping, sewing

The Christmas cleaning is finished with the exception of the vacuuming that will be tomorrow. Everything has it's place and I must say it looks good in here even my spare room that I use for storage. The laundry is done and I'm ready for my overnight guest. It will be nice to have my Mom here for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I'm really getting excited about that.

The grocery shopping is done with the exception of tomorrow morning I have to run out for rolls since the store didn't have any this afternoon. I finished my Christmas shopping tonight at the book store so that's done. The paper is bought but I do need to wrap but it won't take me long.

With all of this done I'm going back to my sewing. I won't get a few small projects done but atleast I can finish one of the larger ones tonight. Everything is layered and I'm ready to FMQ. Even my binding is already made.
The Chex Mix is in the oven doing it's thing and the turkey is thawed. All in all I think I'm in pretty good shape for Christmas. I really didn't tink that I'd make it but I did. Right down to the wire. Back to my machine I go.

I hope everyone is finishing up their projects and feels as good as I do. MERRY CHIRSTMAS.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Just an update: It's 3:06AM and I am officially DONE SEWING FOR CHRISTMAS.......
And to all a good night........

Carla said...

Way to go! Now relax and have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones.

Jen said...

Holy Cow!! I can't wait to see what you made. I still have two things to finish so I'll be starting shortly.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Wow, you were a lot busier than I was! I didn't even bother with the cleaning part of it! Although, my parents will be coming home in January and I will need to clean for that! :(

Moneik said...

Wow you got a lot done! I wish I had your energy.