Wednesday, December 26, 2007

YAHOOOO I did it again

I know that to most of you this is an every day occurance but to me this wasn't easy. I finally have it figured out on my own how to add pictures to my blog. Bear with me if they aren't centered but I'm working on it. I just reached one of my goals for 2008, I'm ahead of the game.

Anyway I got this very pretty packet of charm squares from Jen and it's called " Through the Seasons" by Eleanor Burns. The colors didn't come out all that great but there are a total of 54 blocks in the package. Jen has the book so now I can look to see what I can make out of this. I guess I'd better add this to my to do list for 2008.

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Very pretty! I can't wait to see what you make out of them. I love the colors.
Kristie

Moneik said...

Oh these look great! I'm sure you'll find something creative to use them for.

Bethany said...

Oh, I'm so excited you got pictures up! The fabrics are so beautiful. I can't wait to see what quilt you make with them.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Yeah! Pictures! I love these colors, too! Whatever you make will be spectacular!

Maureen said...

Yeah you are moving right along adding those pictures....GO PEONY!

Maureen

Anonymous said...

Wow what great fabrics. I'm glad that you figured out how to put pictures on your blog. GO CINDY!!

Jen said...

I'm so proud of you!!!! Yeah for adding pictures!!!!! Wahoo!!!