Sunday, December 9, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN

Today is a special day in our world, it's my daughter Jen's birthday. I can't believe that today she is 31. Seems like only yesterday she was this tiny little person and now look at the fantastic woman she's grown into.

Yesterday we sewed together until I was so tired I finally went home around 11:30. The plan for today is for me to either bake or buy the traditional lemon meringue pie that we have and then to spend the rest of the day sewing. Anyway I just wanted to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN.............

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cindy
Hope yoou had a great time with Jen for her birthday. I missed moms and dads this year but we are going to make it up later.

Moneik said...

What a fun day to spend a birthday! I always have to work, I wish I could spend it sewing. I'm going to a Marriage Encounter weekend on my birthday weekend!