Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas 4 Patch Flip


This is a picture of the 4 patch flip that I made some time ago but Jen quilted it for me for Christmas. Then all I had to do was add the binding and it's finished. She's now layered and quilted three of my quilt tops for me for my Christmas present. I love making the tops but when they get huge there is no way I can machine quilt them myself. Thanks to her Little Gracie and lots of Jen's hard work my tops are now finished and Murphy and I are happily using them. He is definetly a quilt worthy fur child. With each new one that comes in the house he seems to adopt it and thinks it's his own. He's been snuggled under quilts for days now.



8 comments:

Jen said...

I think it turned out fantastic!!!

Carla said...

Very nice quilt! I sure wish that my dauughter quilted . She's showing an interest in sewing clothes now so there's still hope!

Michelle said...

I just love the colors in that quilt, and Jen did a great job quilting it. The binding looks great, and it looks very comfy!

Kristie said...

I love that quilt! I made a scrapy 4 patch flip not long ago, but I really like the Christmas fabrics in this one. I don't have a quilt with Christmas fabrics so this may be something that I will do later.
Kristie

Moneik said...

Oh I love it! It looks wonderful and what a great daughter to have finished them all for you. I would do that for my mom if I had the little gracie too. Maybe I can convince her to buy it and I'll use it!

Gina said...

I love the way it's turned out.

Stanley has to inspect all the quilts I make. He treats all of them as his. As soon as one appears he's trying to get on it. He's a nightmare when I'm trying to sandwich a quilt together. He stands in the middle of it and watches everything I do.

love and hugs xxx

love and hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Very pretty. I hope to get some sewing done this weekend.. We'll see.. Smiles

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I love this quilt! I know that you and Murphy are really enjoying all of Jen's hard quilting work!