OK ladies I have to tell you what a terrific feeling it is to be going through things and tossing. I'm up to 19 very large bags, 13 of which went to GoodWill yesterday. The rest was stuff that really wasn't worth anything so out it went. I did find that I have 3 packages of super glue with two tubes in each package. Under my bathroom sink is cleaned out and it looks great. The junk drawer in the kitchen, wow what a difference and I found so many tools that need to go back into my tool box. This is so much fun.
I did take time out to run to the quilt shop to pick up backing fabric for my shower curtain and tonight I can wash that and get it hopefully on the frame to be quilted. Then of course there was grocery shopping to be done and I can say it went well and I saved a bundle on everything today. I figure by the 4th of July I should be burned out.
5 comments:
Wow--do you hire out?? I have been working on cleaning out and paring down all year--it's a slow process, but I'm getting there. My weekend clean out was the medicine cabinet......yikes--amazing what you find in there! Sounds like you are a good organizer/cleaner!
Wow! You've got a ton done! When are you coming to SD??? I'm sure it's a good feeling to have made such great progress. Have fun quilting your shower curtain.
Wow 19 bags ,you have been busy .What batting did you use for your shower curtain .
Oh, you have just got to be on cloud nine. It just feels great, doesn't it?
Your like the energizer bunny. You keep going and going and going....
Post a Comment