Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend sewing marathon





Over the weekend I did a sewing marathon with Jen. I had set a goal of 50 hours for the month of July and I can happily say that since July 1 I have 27.25 hours. I had a great time and got lots accomplished. I worked on my old BOM's that I was behind in and got quite a few done. I showed a couple more the other day. These are for two different BOM's. The 16 log cabins and yes I said 16 are for my Saturday BOM and the rest are for my Friday night BOM. For Friday night I have one more to do for June and then I'm caught up. Saturday is a different story because even though I only have three months to catch up on not a single one of them is just one block. Like the 16 Log cabins were from one month. And yes you're not seeing anything I did put them together backwards but I left them. At that point I was tired and said the heck with it all.


3 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Are blus and green your favorite colours or is this what everyone is using???

I love it.

Gina said...

I love the colours you are using in your BOM's.

Love and hugs Gina xx

Moneik said...

Great job on the blocks. Interesting change on the Log Cabin blocks. After doing the cross wall hanging I've decided log cabin is not my favorite block at all!!!