I just wanted to post and updated picture of Jen sewing during the Survivor Challenge. If you look closely at the clock you can see that it's midnight. That was Saturday night when at 11 I told her I was tired and was going home and she informed me there is no "tired" during the Survivor Challenge so I stayed for another hour and then went home.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Yes we were still sewing
I just wanted to post and updated picture of Jen sewing during the Survivor Challenge. If you look closely at the clock you can see that it's midnight. That was Saturday night when at 11 I told her I was tired and was going home and she informed me there is no "tired" during the Survivor Challenge so I stayed for another hour and then went home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment