Sunday, July 13, 2008

The shower curtain is hung


Today was the day to hang the shower curtain I made. I tried the tension rod that I had but it just wouldn't go tight. While I was fiddling with that one I noticed the one that hung in the shower was a tension rod to begin with. OK so I took that one down and put the ring on it and then sat and attatched the inner liner to the curtain that I made. It's finally place and all I have to do is steam it to get some of the wrinkles out of it. I'm happy with it and I started putting all the other touches I had bought into the now green bathroom. I need more decorating to happen but it will as I acquire things. I'm just glad it's up. Hmmmmmmmm is there another one in my future like maybe for the holidays? Anyway it's a summer gardening theme so any ideas as to what to put in there would be appreciated.

10 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Looks wonderful, Cindy!
Regina

Michelle said...

Woo hoo! It looks great! I love it!

Hazel said...

Oh love it, I may just have to put that on my list .

Gina said...

It looks great

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Jen said...

I love it I love it I love it!!!

KyQuiltlady said...

It looks great. You done a good job.
Brenda

Straitcrazy0308 said...

Beautiful job .I love it. I agree a Christmas Shower Curtain would be soo cute

The Calico Quilter said...

You did a lovely job on the shower curtain. Do you like grapevine wreathes? A decorated wreath would look great on the wall with your gardening theme curtain. An added benefit is that a steamy bathroom can't damage wreaths and silk flowers like what the moist atmosphere does to framed pictures. Or keep the rest of the room neutral and have a curtain for every season/holiday!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Has the bathroom always been "green", or is this a new colour trend and subsequently the need to acquire "new goods"???

I love it all the same.

Maureen said...

Ohh my gosh is that great! I am so sorry it has taken me this long to get over here and check this out! I love your new shower curtain...it gives me ideas for the future.

Maureen